Simi Valley Bankruptcy Attorney
Find Debt Relief With An Experienced Team By Your Side
Facing financial challenges can be incredibly stressful. At RJB Law Offices, we've dedicated years to helping countless individuals in Simi Valley overcome their debt issues, and we're here to assist you in regaining control of your financial future.
We believe in honest, knowledgeable, and client-focused service, treating every individual with the respect and decency they deserve. Our multi-lingual team, fluent in English, Tagalog, and Armenian also ensures that language won't be a barrier when seeking guidance.
Your journey to financial stability begins with a free consultation, where we can discuss your unique situation and provide a path towards a debt-free future. Get in touch with a qualified bankruptcy lawyer in Simi Valley today.
Contact RJB Law Offices online or dial (888) 256-8581 to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced Simi Valley bankruptcy attorney. Our services are available in English, Tagalog, and Armenian.
What Debts Can Be Discharged Through Bankruptcy in California
If you're considering bankruptcy in Simi Valley, it's essential to understand which debts can be discharged, offering you a fresh financial start. While bankruptcy can be a lifeline for many, it doesn't wipe the slate entirely clean.
Here's a closer look at the types of debts that can typically be discharged through bankruptcy:
- Unsecured Credit Card Debt: This is among the most typical types of debt that bankruptcy courts erase.
- Medical Bills: Because healthcare is so expensive, it is common for patients to accrue enormous medical debt that can be discharged in bankruptcy.
- Personal Loans: Whether from friends, family, or a lending institution, unsecured personal loans can usually be discharged.
- Utility Bills: Past-due utility bills, such as electricity and water, may be eligible for discharge.
- Collections and Repossessions: If you're facing debt collection or the threat of asset repossession, bankruptcy can halt these actions and potentially discharge the underlying debt.
- Some Tax Debts: While not all tax debts are dischargeable, certain older income tax debts may qualify.
- Payday Loans: High-interest payday loans, typically considered unsecured, can often be discharged.
- Lease and Rental Debts: Unpaid rent or lease obligations may be discharged in bankruptcy.
Speak With A Skilled Bankruptcy Lawyer in Simi Valley
It's essential to consult with a qualified bankruptcy attorney to assess your unique financial situation. They can guide you on which debts you may be able to discharge and provide valuable insight into your bankruptcy options.
The road to financial recovery starts with understanding your bankruptcy choices and which debts you can eliminate. In the following sections, we'll explore the various bankruptcy chapters, such as Chapter 7 and Chapter 13, to help you make informed decisions regarding your financial future.
To set up a free consultation with a seasoned Simi Valley bankruptcy attorney, contact RJB Law Offices at (888) 256-8581 or complete our online form.